Who we are
we are Quality Shine Cleaning Company, Our website address is: https://shinecleaningpros.com.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
data we collect
We collect information from you when you directly provide it to us, such as when you:
- Place an order for, or otherwise provide information to us in connection with, our products or services;
- Call, email, write to, or otherwise correspond with us through any communication channel;
- Respond to our surveys or otherwise provide feedback to us;
- Engage with us through our social media accounts, such as our accounts at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube; or
- Rate or review us online.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your information with anyone.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information described above, subject to applicable laws, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with, process payment for, and manage products or services you have requested from us
- To provide you with ongoing customer support, including sending you maintenance communications to alert you to changes and updates in our Site policies, products, or services that may affect you;
- To enable you to provide us with feedback, participate in surveys, and contact us, and for us to contact you;
- To send you communications of interest, such as emails or text messages about Quality shine and our products, services, and promotional offers
- To personalize your overall experience with the Site;
- To customize, measure, and improve our Site, products, services, content, and advertising;
- To protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of ourselves, our employees, our agents, or others, and to comply with applicable law;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you are a recurring customer, your information is kept in our Calendar and Accounting system so we can better serve you. We will retain this information as long as you are a customer. Per law, information will be destroyed shortly after your agreement is terminated with us.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we collect and process. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, the Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts your payment card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Where we send your data
Visitor Only comments we college are comments from our Contact Page. We do not send it to anyone or any business.
recurring clients can cancel anytime two days before their next cleaning is scheduled. any payment received to us before the schedule date will be refunded to the client if they cancel their services with our company.
Cancellations made [24-48 hours] before an appointment after contract agreement will be subject to a [ fee of $50].
Cancellations by customer’s should be sent to our email at email@example.com or by phone call to 3867477960 , sooner than [24-48 hours] before an appointment, so it can be processed without penalty.